How can we improve our apps?

Social Stories: Social Stories Library

We are considering implementing a feature with a library of social stories created by other users. Caregivers, parents, and other users would create stories and upload them, and then they would be available for free in a library of stories.

You could download the stories from the library you want to use, as many times as you wanted to.

Additionally, professionally illustrated stories would be available as in-app purchases.

This would probably make the Social Stories app itself (creator and shared stories) free, and we'd pay for this app's development through revenue of the professional story library.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Megan HolsteinAdminMegan Holstein (President, Pufferfish) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LaurieLaurie commented  · 

Sharing ideas of successful social stories would be great! I know I am not alone with this area of need! It is a big project to start and complete....but please dont put this idea on the shelf....I cant wait to see the finished accumulation....I am a new parent helping my child succeed and could use the help from exprienced families and professionals :) Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base